Have you ever thought of setting up your very own business but could not find the best physical place? Or that you could not fork out the initial capital investment? You can choose the best web design in Raleigh NC.
Then welcome to virtual real estate. You can have your dream store built and set-up at a fraction of the cost and in much less time than you expect.
Imagine that you physically own a shop or store and your potential customer (or visitor/prospect which is commonly known in the internet realm) walks into your store. He/She is likely to display the following behavior:
1) Randomly strolls down the aisle and browses through the products displayed on the rows of shelves;
2) With or without intention, picks up an arbitrary item, inspects it and considers the price range;
3) If the item is not what he/she wants, it is likely to be put back in place. However, if it interests him/her and the price is reasonable, he/she might just add it to his/her shopping list;
4) The list builds up accordingly to his/her budget and affordability means; he/she continues with a selection of relevant product items;
5) After choosing what he/she wants, takes them to the cash register to make payments. The transaction is complete when the customer pays for the goods.
So, if you wish to have the same idea applied online, then your website must be minimally enabled to have e-commerce functions and the following features are necessary for smooth functionality.